Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E M P I R E's (WoW - Ahn'Qiraj) Official Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats wrong with ppl at AQ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Curban

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Whats wrong with ppl at AQ? Empty
PostSubject: Whats wrong with ppl at AQ?   Whats wrong with ppl at AQ? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:55 pm

1. Its normal leave from raid after first wipe?
2. Its normal say "brb have to eat' and sit in AFK around 20 min in the middle of dungeon while others stay like idiots and waiting?
3. Its normal not receive heal from clases who can heal in BG's?

Then I play at Stonemaul EU (motherland of Russian WOW community) I never seen this before. So I think its in mind of ppl thinking at the first time about Yourself, not about others.
According to 3d question it looks like ppl dont have Free Will and thats sad...

So my decision - or find russian-speaking guild or move all my chars to Russian realm because I cant live with this idiotizm ever.

/discuss?
Back to top Go down
Quirinus

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with ppl at AQ?   Whats wrong with ppl at AQ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:26 am

I agree with you for the firsts 2 sentences (third sentence is about battlegroup and every ppl decide theirselves) that most of the players in this server seems incapable to play seriously,maybe is becouse wotlk is coming and theya re lazys,but i dont think so.
Or becouse in these server there are few ppl that dont want to play wow like online rpg but like not online single player game so if they wiped first time in raid they got bored and leave thinking they can reload and if during istance they go afk brb eat maybe they dont understand we are players like him and not computers npc. (If they understand theya re just selfish)

(this is proved that lots of guild like hand of faith transfered)
Back to top Go down
Curban

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with ppl at AQ?   Whats wrong with ppl at AQ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:35 pm

Ok. I was very sad then start this topic.

But how we planning hard-core raiding at 80? Naxx as I remember basically saying 'not so simply' dungeon. And if Patchwerck simply tank&spank&kek meter, then on Loatheb we need coordinate movings from every single raid member... And I not talking about 4 Horseman's or Heigan the Unclean...

PS: At Stonemaul if I up 'fun-raid' to Naxx or AQ40 at 70 lvl then it was available I be very stronger with ppl. For example I say "Petya, you must buff arcane intellect to 2, 3 grps and watch out and rebuff if anybody from thats grp die". After wipe if I not see arcane intelllect on 2, 3 grp before readycheck then "Petya" go walk to all four sides from raid.
Thats why in my raids always be iron discipline. And we successfuly kill and K'tun and Kel'Thuzad.

PS: sry 4 mistakes.
Back to top Go down
landsknecht

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with ppl at AQ?   Whats wrong with ppl at AQ? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:41 am

played on stonemaul too.so...my point of view.

1)pug is always bunch of emo.so just try to evade it.also there's a lot of pps raiding kara for mongoose(as example) it was like that even on stonemaul.so that's why guild raids are important-you can be sure that you'll not see such crap.
2)I prefer kick such guy-or you eatingor,or you raiding
3)you can find this funny,but after blizzard changed SPD and healing into spellpower there's no more healers...almost...so as a result we can see a lot of moonkins disc priests(who dps)and ofc retardins(i think their number will reduce after an good nerf)and 2nd reason-you receiving more honor from damage dealing that from healing(tested by my holypal),so imo it's not fare to receive less honor for doing something usefur that those mindless omfg dpsers.

if you lf russian speaking guild-I know only one(ally ofc)-insane RU at jaedanar.but if you're played at stonemaul,then you should remember Misery's allys-exactly the same.
russian realm?ofc you can but do you think that noobs are different?
Back to top Go down
Quirinus

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with ppl at AQ?   Whats wrong with ppl at AQ? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:32 pm

agree with land
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with ppl at AQ?   Whats wrong with ppl at AQ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats wrong with ppl at AQ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EMPIRE Guild's general discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: